Amusement Park Attendant (Seasonal) (NOC 6722)
Company: Homeniuk Rides Inc.
Business information: Homeniuk Rides Inc. specializes in Family oriented midway style amusements that travels. We can provide top quality amusement rides such as the Scrambler, and concessions that offer such things as Candy Floss and Balloon Games. We are a professional organization that will provide you a complete turnkey operation. Safety first!
Business Address: 104 Charlotte Place, Kitchener, ON N2B 2K5
Work Location: Various locations throughout Ontario.
Type of Employment: Full Time – Seasonal / 9-month contract
Estimated Start Date: Early April, 2020
- Assist in the set-up and tear down of rides, game tents, concession stands
- Operate rides and amusements
- Operate game booth
- Perform routine maintenance and safety inspections of attraction equipment
- Clean and maintain recreational facilities and grounds
- Collect tickets and admit patrons to amusement parks and rides
- Assist patrons on and off rides
- Secure and release safety belts and bars
- Oversee game activities and ensure safety of participants
- Participate in the upkeep of the overall appearance of the shows, rides, concessions and games
- Dismantle rides, amusements and concessions booths
-Education: Not required
-Experience: Experience an asset
-On-the-job training is provided
-This position is physically demanding and involves working in various locations, willing to travel regularly and work outdoors is required.
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 hourly, 40-44 Hours per week
Benefits: Uniforms and transportation from one location to another is provided. Bunk Rooms in Trailers are available for housing at a discounted rate. Travel expenses covered if worker needs to relocate.
Work location and other information:
– Workers are required to travel to different cities throughout Ontario for 9 months. Workers needed for next season starting in early April, 2020.
– Flexibility on schedule is required. Work schedule will vary. We work weekends and possible overtime (extended hours). Schedules varies from day to day. Shifts are available from 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM. Most common shift of 6 hours but Saturdays is 11 hours. 1 day off per week.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 104 Charlotte Place, Kitchener, ON N2B 2K5
Apply by fax to: 519-576-9953